Members get the advances they need. From $50,000 to $5 million…
- 0% interest
- no personal guarantee
- no collateral
- no risk
- and the approval rate exceeds 90%!
Cash Equivalent Dollars:
The Merchant Advance program provides your members with Cash Equivalent Dollars (CED’s) that are used in conjunction with cash to reduce their cash requirement to purchase almost any product or service they need for their business.
Designed for Today’s Merchants:
This isn’t just another ‘Cash Advance’ program. With the Merchant Advance Program, merchants use their own products or services to repay their advance.
75% of the Advance is repaid with their own product, service, excess capacity or production which is valued at full retail price. The remaining balance is paid back through a small percentage deducted from future credit card sales.
Now, your members have the power to leverage their most valuable asset (their inventory) to get what they need, while reducing the cash required for purchasing. A CED Advance will also increase business by driving new customers to a business that purchases the products, services or capacity.
Increase Sales and Profitability for members… without negatively impacting ther balance sheet!
- High Approval Rate
- Advance Amounts up to 10 Times Monthly Visa, MasterCard and Discover Sales Volume
- Funding Within 48 Hours
- No Fixed Payment Schedule on Cash Payback
- Fast, Easy and Convenient
- Increased Sales to New Customers
- Cash Payback Does Not Begin for 90 Days or Until the First CED is Spent
- Merchants must spend a combined total of $10,000 or more annually on at least five of the categories on the Products & Services List.
- Merchants business type must be on the Approved Business Categories list.
- Advance amounts are determined by a multiple of up to 10 times the merchant’s monthly Visa, MasterCard and Discover sales volume. The advance must be a minimum of $50,000 and typically up to $5 million. Larger advances up to $15 million are considered on a case by case basis.
- Merchants must have accepted credit cards for a minimum of 3 months, and must provide 2 prior month merchant processing statements.
- Credit Card Transactions must be processed through IRN Payment Systems.
Approved Business Types:
Airline Tickets, Airplanes, Appliance Repair, Auto Repair, Boat Rental, Boats, Show Tickets, Car Rental, Commercial Construction, Computer Repair, Computers, Concerts, Copy & Duplication, Cosmetic Surgery, Creative Services, Cruise Lines, Day Spas, Dentists, Dinner Cruises, Dry Cleaners, Extended Stay Hotels, Hair Salons, Health Clubs, Heavy Machinery, Home Maintenance, Hotels & Resorts, Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, Legal Services, Major Appliances, Media Motor, Homes Movie, Tickets, New & Used Vehicles, Printing, Real Estate, Residential Construction, Restaurants, Retail Stores, Ski Lift Tickets
The CED Advance program is ideal when a member's needs don't fit into the retail barter exchange model, as they want to purchase large quantities of specific products or services that are not available in your exchange.
Member's spending is facilitated by our corporate trade commercial and industrial buying consortium group, so member's spending of the CED Advance is outsourced to a professional group of specialists that have been successfully facilitating large scale corporate trade transactions for over 15 years.
Exchanges earn 10% of the cash and 20% of the acquired inventory. You can then offer the inventory in your own exchange's online marketplace to earn trade dollars for your exchange expenses as well as to fund your Merchant Rewards program.