Can I do a partial refund on a posted trade transaction?
Posted by Bruce Kamm on October 15 2014 12:21 AM

As vBarter follows banking business rules, there isn't a way to change a posted transaction.
You can only reverse the transaction and post a new transaction with the correct amount.

If you click on the transaction number on the member's statement, you will find a reverse transaction link.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).