Developers can implement vBarter API's to have websites, third party applications and mobile apps communicate with vBarter exchanges using secure REST XML to expand and enhance functionality.
Following details current API's and their functionaity...
- JOIN API - Websites can use Join API to add members to their corresponding vBarter exchange.
- UPDATE MEMBER INFO - User information can be updated using this API.
- SSO - Single Sign On is implemented between vBarter site and Joomla websites. Members of the Joomla website will be able to sign into its corresponding vBarter site and vice versa.
- REFER A FRIEND - Sites can implement vBarter’s Refer a friend functionality using the ‘Refer A Friend’ API. When a users refers a friend, a fixed amount is debited from an admin configured account and credited to the referring user.
- MULTI VENDOR API - User can post transactions with multiple sellers using this API.
- BALANCE DETAILS API - Through this API we can retrieve balance details such as Trade Balance, Credit Line, Available Trade and Cash Balance.
- ADD ITEM - User can add Items to the marketplace through this API.
- STATUS CHANGE - Through this API we can change the status of members.
- ASSIGN AMOUNT - User can transfer trade dollars to another user through this API
- TRANSACTION FEE - Through this API, we can set credit line, setup fee, cash buy percentage rate and cash sell percentage rate.
- FEE TYPE - Members can be switched between monthly or yearly fee type through this API.